Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Dear Mister Big Time...

...We just wanted to respond to your "Which celebrity's house" challenge regarding the house on Laurel Terrace Drive that was purchased by the E.P.A.R.P. Trust. Your Mama has called one of our little birdies on the ground in Los Angeles who tells us the house was purchased by soap stud Eyal Podell from the Young and the Restless.

Also, we have been able to confirm that, as you suspected, actor Ed O'Neill did in fact move to a 2,104 square foot house in the numbered streets of Santa Monica.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done, Mama. I'm not a soap fan so I had to do a Google image search for Eyal Podell, and Dayummm.. the guy is so good looking it's sinful.

Anonymous said...

http://www.theyoungandtherestless.com/
imagerepository/yr_casting_updates_for_iyri_podell1
_alt_image2.jpg

Anonymous said...

The monthly rent on my ancient apartment in the numbered streets of Santa Monica approaches the square footage of Ed O'Neill's new house.

Anonymous said...

I'm a little disappointed that this is all you wrote about today... I need my daily fix!!!!