Thursday, November 22, 2007

From Our House to Yours

To all the tipsters, informants, real estate agents and researchers, and to all the many children out there who tune in every day to read and comment on our meaningless ramblings about celebrity real estate, Your Mama would like to wish a very Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

To all the rich and famous who never stop packing and unpacking, buying, selling, decorating and redecorating, Your Mama would like to thank you too. We couldn't do what we do without your insatiable and puzzling desire for bigger and better homes.

Your Mama is deeply grateful for all the websites, blogs, newspapers and magazines who tirelessly link over to our little folly and we owe them enormous and sincere thanks for all the publicity and linkage.

Your Mama and the Dr. Cooter will be sitting down with Your Mama's Mama, Sister Woman and her family, our long bodied bitches Linda and Beverly, Sugar the pussy cat, and a few arty farty females from New York City who are trekking out to our beach house to drink down a big bottle of Bombay Sapphire, gobble up the organic 17 pound turkey currently roasting in the Viking, chow down on chipotle infused sweet potatoes (thanks to Grandma Bunny and Flower for the recipe), plunder the pancetta and brussels sprouts, and slather it all with mountain of canned cranberry sauce.

Be sure and tell all the ones you love how thankful you are that they're a part to your life, and please know how very thankful Your Mama is for all the children.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy thanksgiving! thanks for everything your mama!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, Mama and all the delightful, silly, serious, wonky, wacky, posters who visit here and share from their corners of the world. I'm cooking for 12 people today from age 2 to 80. And No. I am not the 80 year old. Bon appetit and God bless!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you Moma, and to all the other posters here. I stumbled onto this blog a few months ago and have been lurking ever since. I can't go a day without a fix from Moma and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, mama, for putting a smile on my face everyday. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Mama! Your blog is just wonderful. Best wishes to you and yours from Kansas City!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, Mama. You bring a smile to my face everytime I visit and I thank you so much for that!

Anonymous said...

Mama, you're blog is my first stop every morning and I always enjoy every single post. The information on who's moving where and into what and what the places look like are interesting but.....

Without your wonderful, humorous and entertaining commentary, it just wouldn't be the same. Here's to you and yours today and every day, Mama.

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Mama!

As a foreign born N.Y'er it's just another day for me ... After all these years I'm actually still puzzled about Thanksgiving ...

so_chic_darling said...

From an unusually warm New York City we wish you and your family a very happy Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

On Thanksgiving and always, Mama, all good things to you and yours.

Anonymous said...

As a Canadian-American from Toronto and New York City, this is my 2nd Thanksgiving this year, I LOVE it.

We loaded up the car and drove to Newport this morning, where the house is decorated for Thanksgiving, family and friends will be arriving throughout the day, and the roiling Atlantic is giving us a moody mist that's creeping up our lawn - stunning!

I just poured my first glass of wine after a walk with kids and dog, and feeling good, good, good.

Mama, your site is my first stop every morning, too. It brings out the star fucker in me, big time!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours everybody.

Cheers,
b

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Mama! Strapping Hunk reporting in. Last night as the limo arrived and I was finishing off the last of the Blue Label scotch, ah, as I reflected backed on all my blessings. I set the glass down and walked to the car without one single photograhper blinding me. I made it out undetected. Thank god for Spears'. I'm very thankful to be one of your insiders
and to work and live in the entertainment industry. I pledge to bring even more insight and insider information and may TMZ eat their hearts out - Mama's team is so much better at getting the dirt. May 08' be the year Mama gets her own TV show. From 35,000 feet above St Bart's, Strapping Hunk out.

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Mama!! Give Dr. Cooter, Your Mama, Sister Woman and the fam hug's and kisses for me. I am blessed to have all of you in my life.

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Ms. Queen of third person! Thanks for your everyday, you keep it interesting when i'm at work plotting on how to stop working for someone else.

I hope you have a blessed Holiday!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Mama for being you and bringing real estate joy into my life each day.
Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

For the great joy you bring to us every day, happy thanksgiving to you and yours Mama!
xoxo

Unknown said...

Cheers Mama, to you and yours this holiday. Thank You for all that you do.

Anonymous said...

Mama, I too luv your blog and am actually obsessed. Congrats on your new ad but would luv to see you have more than one- if u can handle more than 1 at once ;) You deserve it. Chil'ens, please support your mama's ad. 10M or 100M hits should be yours soon.