Hi babies. Your Mama is just here to give you a few updates on houses we've been discussing in the past.
1. Avril Lavigne has reduced the price of her Mulholland Estates property by $700,000 to $6,200,000. Guess she's getting eager to sell.
2. Sharon Stone's flip in Beverly Hills has apparently gone to contract. The last asking price was $12,500,000.
3. Leeza Gibbon's house, which we had reported went to contract, is back on the market, the sale never have gone through. It remains on the market at $7,995,000.
4. Loni Anderson's house appears to have been taken off the market...again. The property still appears on the listing agent's website, but not on the mls.
5. Fawn Hall has reduced the priced of her home in the Bird Streets from $2,470,000 to $2,100,000.
6. Jon Bon Jovi has reportedly gone to contract on a $26,500,000 penthouse duplex in Soho. This according to Braden Keil at the NY Post who also tells us Bon Jovi's super expensive and bo-ring Upper West Side rental has also been leased for just under its $30,000 a month asking price.
7. American Idol judge Randy Jackson has reduced his Tarzana house from $3,199,000 to the rather unusual asking price of $2,999,876.