Thursday, April 7, 2011

Your Mama Is On The Twitter!

Much as we've avoided joining the modern world of Tweeting and Facebooking we've finally succumbed to the heavy social media pressures of the 21st century.

The fully wired-up children can follow Your Mama on the Twitter at @YourMamaTweets. Eventually we'll be posting items and links to Twitter that will not appear on the blog but if you think we're going to tell you what we're eating for dinner every damn night, guess again.

Iffin any of y'all prefer the less-agile Facebook have a look see at our official page.

We plan to include direct and permanent links to our Twitter and Facebook in the side margins but right now we can't get that crap figured out plus we have to wrangle Fiona who thinks she wants to go home with some gentleman named Tony so she can see his horses.

9 comments:

Annie said...

I too just signed up for Twitter. It was actually about an hour before I read that James Franco has called social media "on it's way out". Ha!

Peter London said...

Welcome to Facebook Mama!! About blooming time!! :-)

Miss Thang said...

Don't do it Mama!!! You are way too faboosh for Twitterdom.

Anonymous said...

Don't you think this Twitter is destroying your life - at least partly controlling it? I remember in my teens skateboarding with my mates all day in the weekend, coming home and going for a swim. Now people just waste their lifes in front of the screen. Really is sad.

exBFF said...

can't find you on twitter under that name.

Anonymous said...

Simple dinosaur that I am, I neither tweet nor facebook, so I'll just stick to the regular old blog right here.

This Tony person keeps horses? Nice. Oooh Fiona, giddyup and yippeekiyiyay.

Word ver. - mousktal - Waiter, I'll have a jug of mousktal with them there onion rings.

Anonymous said...

Don't do anything to detract from this blog. It is fine as it is. Other things are probably just a time consuming detraction. One does not need to be "with it" all the time. Stick to what works.

Babe Parish said...

I'm so happy you are available via different avenues, Mama! It's nice havin you in my FB stream. <3

Anonymous said...

Depressing. There is no way the living room gets as much light a the listing photo implies. Not on the 2nd floor set back under an archway. The bedrooms are awful in scale and look how far the dishwasher is from the sink. The whole place makes me sad. I hope she never had to live here.